Thursday, October 18, 2007

Return From Broome!!



I took the other half up to Broome for a few days last week. Phew, it was hot but Cable Beach is a lovely spot . We hired a 50cc motorscooter to get around on...buzzy but fun! Must admit that I didn't see one horse there but did see a lot of camels!! Good old Qantas cancelled our flight back from Perth without telling us...panic ensued! Anyway we finally got some sense out of them and we were put up at the Sheraton at their expense for the night. Very nice too!

I have a special for you this week - my good friend Roger Bourdon has just republished his fully revised ebook 'How To Stay Safe On Horseback'.
He normally sells this to his clients but has let me have it as a complimentary download for all of you. It's 41 pages of good common sense and is useful for both inexperienced and experienced riders and if you train or instruct then it's a must!
You'll find it on this link here on the H10 site 'What's New' pagehttp://www.h-10.com.au/shopcontent.asp?type=News
It's at the BOTTOM of the page - it's in Adobe .pdf format and if you have any difficulty with it just drop me an email.

No comments: