Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Brand New Horse Books Now In!

It's been so cold that the better half has demanded that we insulate the roof.
So, dutifully I did the research, went up into the loft, 'scoped the job and ....immediately called the local insulation company!! With the Govt giving a $300 rebate there's no way I'm doing it!

I'm excited this week because I've managed to lay my hands on some choice new books. I've had to wait for these because 'horse books' are hard to get, so I'm told. Anyway, here they are AND of course I split the 40% discount I get, 50:50 with you.

Braiding Manes & Tails by Charni Lewis - if you interested in braiding then this is THE book for you. Easy to follow step by step instructions and great photos.

100 Ways To Improve Your Horse's Schooling - Susan McBane. I love the '100ways' books. So easy to follow with a different topic on each page and fully illustrated.

In the same light is '100 Ways To Improve Your Horse's Behaviour' - Susan McBane.
Um, I've seen some riders recently that could use this for their ill disciplined horses!!

Finally, 'The Horse Training Problem Solver' from Jessica Jahiel. I like her style of teaching and this book is very comprehensive. If you've a problem of any kind with your horse then this might solve it!

I've posted the books and their full descriptions on the H10 web site so that you can read about them more, here:
tinyurl.com/6kqemq

Here's the latest edition of The Horse health newsletter for you:
www.thehorse.com/enews/7152008.html

Winter's a great time to give your tack room a makeover. Here's a guide for you:
tinyurl.com/677ogm

Go on, have a look at those books!! I'm going to be reading them and supervising the roof insulation...from an armchair!!

have a great week

No comments: